Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the Pandemic
For Your Safety
Our office is taking the following precautions to protect our patients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- The waiting room is closed until further notice, we ask that you wait in your car and text your therapist upon arrival. The therapist will call you to ask screening questions and invite you in the building, if appropriate.
- Bathrooms are open to clients and individuals whose participation in the appointment is necessary based on the client’s situation.
- Therapy rooms have been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- Our staff will wear masks according to CDC guidelines. We are also requesting that clients wear a mask, if appropriate.
- Our staff will maintain safe distancing. The support staff will work remotely from home when possible. No visitors will be allowed to enter the building during business hours. Repairs will be scheduled for after hours.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained, and therapists are required to wash their hands before and after each session.
- Hand sanitizers and disinfectants that follow CDC guidelines are available in the therapy rooms.
- Credit card pads, pens, and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Physical contact is not permitted (e.g. no shaking hands).
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
To obtain services in person at Healing Hearts Therapeutic Services, PLLC, we are requesting that you agree to take certain precautions which will help mitigate the exposure and spread of COVID-19.
Click the button below for a copy of our informed consent and patient responsibilities related to COVID-19.
Take the First Step